We have extensive experience in advising clients on matters covering all facets of employment law and employment relationship. From recruitment to retirement, we provide comprehensive and seamless services to ensure clients’ interests are best protected, whether as an employer or an employee, locally, in the Mainland or abroad.
How We Can Help
- Prepare, negotiate and/or advise on employment contracts and workplace policies
- Advise on the rights and obligations of employers and employees in relation to employment termination or dismissal, redundancy, maternity leave, sickness allowance, severance and long service payment, retirement scheme and workplace injury
- Advise on employment issues arising from mergers and acquisitions of companies, business transfers and corporation restructuring
- Handle employment disputes including breach of employment contracts, contentious terminations, enforcement of post-termination restrictions, employee data privacy infringement, harassment and discrimination claims, and other work-related tort claims
- Obtain visa for client to enter into Hong Kong and the Mainland for employment